Willenhall 52.5805434 -2.039493
Head Office Willenhall
About the Role…
This is a crucial role within the Trading Administration team who are responsible for the accuracy and maintenance of the information within the company’s database systems. This exciting new opportunity will be reporting into the Commercial Improvements manager while working alongside the Trading Administration manager. You’ll be responsible for assisting the team in identifying data deficiencies or errors, correcting, checking outputs and range management cycle.
What you’ll be doing...
You’ll be acting as an ambassador for the team by supporting the smooth running of categories ensuring accuracy. Here’s a snippet of what you’ll be doing on a daily basis:
- Allocating workload and ensuring that the administration team are working together to achieve set KPI’s.
- Act as first line support to solve issues, and ensure a smooth and effective delivery of service.
- Lead by example and mentor, motivate and train the team to achieve set targets and deadlines.
- Attend range management meetings with the Trading Administration manager
- Effectively communicate to other areas of the business the day to day operations and processes of the administration team and the range management and range cycle process.
- Demonstrate a high level of literacy and numeracy to enable reports and information to be accurately completed.
- Take a logical and methodical approach to problem solving and make recommendations for improvements.
- Attend Category range management meetings with the Trading Administration manager.
Firstly, you’ll be eager and enthusiastic about developing a career with a truly unique Retailer. For the right candidate there is scope to develop their skills and expereince to become the next Trading Administrtaion Manager. You’ll be Resilient and be used to working in a fast-paced environment and ideally have worked in a similar environment.
That's not all…
Here at Poundland we're a fun and friendly place to work, recognise and celebrate success and we'll encourage you to make the most of your potential! You'll be an important part of a growing UK retailer, get the opportunity to work with hardworking dedicated colleagues and also other benefits, including competitive annual leave allowance, pension and much more!
Head Office Willenhall