Camberley Camberley 2-4 Cambridge Walk GU15 3SW 51.33724 -0.746306
Competitive + Benefits
About the opportunity
Our Store Manager roles are unique, we’re offering you the opportunity to manage a store for one of the most well-known retail brands in the UK.
You’ll help us to:
- Lead, support and motivate the store team to hit performance targets and maintain our exceptional standards of customer service.
- Use your exceptional organisational and planning skills to manage the stores people related activities, i.e. training, induction, recruitment and resolving HR issues.
- Drive sales of your key lines by effective merchandising and using your understanding of local competitors.
- Treat every pound as your own, keeping costs low so we can create amazing value for our customers.
Are you passionate about people, able to deliver excellent service and able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with customers and colleagues.
- A team player, hands on manager not afraid to "roll up your sleeves".
- Self-motivated and resilient, you deal with each and every challenge with a positive and proactive outlook.
- Commercially astute able to manage your stores costs.
- Enthusiastic and above all must have a sense of humour!
Like what you hear and feel you can add value here at Poundland as one our amazing Store Managers then what are you waiting for - APPLY TODAY as we can’t wait to hear from you!
The Important Stuff
Competitive salary plus excellent benefits including; Pension, Life Assurance & Opportunity to earn a Bonus
Are you a passionate and experienced retail Store Manager used to working in a fast paced store environment looking for your next big career move?
Do you want work for one of Europe’s largest discount retailers? If you’re thinking YES, then you need to join our Poundland family.
Poundland is the biggest single price discount retailer in Europe, providing our customers with amazing value since 1990 now part of the Steinhoff UK retail group.
Poundland have nearly 900 stores, operate across 3 countries and serve 7 million customers a week in our stores. Our retailing concept is simple: offering a wide range of branded and own label products at amazing everyday value.
We’re looking for a hands on and customer focused Store Manager like you to join our Poundland family.
Competitive + Benefits