Profit Protection Co-ordinator (Bilston and Willenhall)
Bilston 52.563405 -2.077713
About the opportunity
At Poundland we have four Distribution Centres based in Harlow, Wigan, Bilston and Willenhall that are providing support for approximately 900 Stores within UK.
We are looking for Profit Protection Co-ordinator to support Willenhall and Bilston Distribution centres in reducing shrink and improving physical security through great service delivery, process and compliance, ensuring a safe and secure environment for people, process and property.
What you’ll be doing
As a Profit Protection Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Providing Profit Protection advise and expertise to Willenhall and Bilston Distribution centres
- Providing a strong link into Quality Assurance
- Supporting with withdrawals/recalls and enforcement notifications
- Owning and completing the Customer & Assurance profit protection checklist quarterly
- Continuously deliver, improve and seek to maintain compliance with stock management
- Overseeing the manned guarding operation and relationships including monthly SLA meetings with area managers
- Creating, publishing and coaching depot management on profit protection risk by level of urgency/importance
- Leading on civil recovery and using as deterrent to minimise colleague theft
- Overseeing all asset controls in line with procedures
- Utilising the CCTV system to deter theft and protect stock
- Making sure all internal/external security equipment, barriers, access control are in full working order
You will have an experience in profit protection and loss prevention as well as ability to carry out profit protection related investigations. You will also have knowledge of shrinkage processes alongside excellent organisational and interpersonal skills with ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
What we offer
From the first day you join us, you’ll get everything you need to do your job well. We’ll support you to build your career progression plan and create amazing opportunities for yourself. We’ll make sure that everyone enjoys the opportunity to progress their career with us.
As part of your role, you will have the opportunity to buy and sell holidays and access to free onsite parking. You’ll also have access to fully branded benefit platform offering discounts on the highstreets brands including cinema/theatre tickets, hotel stays, supermarkets, cars, high street shops, life insurance, mortgages, pubs/restaurants, hairdressers and many more!