HR Rewards Analyst
Willenhall 52.5805434 -2.039493
Head Office Willenhall
About the Opportunity
The objective of the role is to provide an insight to inform KPIs and interpret trends within key measures. This will support the business in achieving its objectives by providing high quality and consistent data interpretation to add value to debates and steer key stakeholders towards market based solutions and best practice.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be responsible for the main conduit for HR data, being responsible for sourcing data, analysing, and presenting the resulting information. Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll be doing on a daily basis:
- To produce and control weekly reports, and keep a constant eye on accuracy.
- Produce monthly insight and analysis of KPI data to the HR leadership Team.
- To provide monthly insight and analysis of KPI data for Board presentations.
- To provide monthly / quarterly / annual reporting for Poundland / Pep & Co, and Steinhoff
- To provide regular and ad hoc insight in to data for key stakeholders, specifically Retail and Finance Teams.
- To manage the introduction and expansion of automated reporting with IT
One of the key requirements in making this role a success is for the successful candidate to be constantly vigilant to the accuracy and consistency of data, and have a controlling overview of how all the data is held and used in the various systems, and with a continuous focus on improvements. Some of the key attributes we are looking for include:
- Analytically based Degree desirable
- 5 years’ HRIT or Insight experience essential
- Experience of working autonomously desirable
- Very high degree of expertise in managing data & associated systems (e.g. Excel)
- Ability to understand and recognise data trends is essential
- Ability to simplify complex data and present outside immediate Team is essential
- Proven track record of improving HR insight in to KPIs and forecasting trends is essential.
Poundland has built a network of almost 900 stores in the UK and the Republic of Ireland, offering top brands and great quality own brand products, that provide customers with amazing value every day. In September 2016, Poundland became part of the Steinhoff International family an integrated manufacturer and retailer with operations in Europe, Australasia, Africa and the United States. This role will also offer you the chance of gaining international exposure as well!
Head Office Willenhall