Employee Relations (ER) Assistant
Willenhall 52.5805434 -2.039493
Head Office Willenhall
About the opportunity
We are looking for an ER Assistant to provide first line support and assistance to Poundland Retail teams on general ER procedures such as labour turnover, performance, absence levels, succession planning, suspensions and reducing costs to the business.
Reporting to Senior ER Advisor you would be responsible for:
- Responding to customer phone and email queries on all ER aspects
- Producing accurate casework documentation to a high standard
- Recording, updating and maintaining accurate systems and associated databases/records
- In conjunction with the ER Advisors you will work on the production and continuous review of all employee relations processes and associated support documentation.
- Providing excellent customer service in line with our value of ‘We put customers first’.
This role is primarily office based at CSC however you may be required to support at off site employee related meetings as and when required.
The role would be suitable for a driven and motivated Graduate with a passion to develop career in HR field. You will be able to demonstrate excellent communication and problem solving and also be confident in dealing with people at all levels.
It’s a busy and fast paced role and therefore ability to prioritise high volume workload with an awareness of implication in respect of cost and risk is also desirable.
Why work for us
Poundland is the biggest single price discount retailer in Europe, providing our customers with amazing value since 1990.
We're known for our 'Amazing Value'. Our people are amazing too.
It’s their energy and enthusiasm that makes this such a great place to work. And in return, we make sure that everyone enjoys the opportunity to progress their career with us.
From the first day you join us, you’ll get everything you need to do your job well. Your induction will take care of that. After that, your career development is in your hands. You can create your own journey as you put yourself on the map.
As long as you’re passionate about Poundland and delivering amazing value to our customers, we’ll support you to build your career progression plan and create amazing opportunities for yourself.
Head Office Willenhall